Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By accessing, browsing, or using www.pcmonlineshop.com (the “Site”), you acknowledge what you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, you should discontinue your use or access to this Site.
- You must not misuse the Site in a manner that may attract criminal liability under the Computer Misuse and Cybersecurity Act.
- You may not otherwise copy, modify or distribute the contents of the Site without the express written permission of Perfect Companion (M) Sdn Bhd. You also may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer of, sell, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content and Intellectual Property found on the Site, in whole or in any part.
- Users of the Site (“Members”) agree to not use the Site for the following purposes:
- Posting, communicating or transmitting any material that infringes on any Intellectual Property, publicity or privacy right of another person or entity;
- Posting any information which is untrue, inaccurate or not your own;
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Site or Perfect Companion (M) Sdn Bhd network, or attempting to use the Site to gain unauthorised access to any other computer system;
- Using the Site to drop ship merchandise to third parties; and
- Framing portions of the Site within another website, selling use of, or access to the Site to any third party without Perfect Companion (M) Sdn Bhd prior written consent.
|YOUR AGREEMENT WITH PERFECT COMPANION (M) SDN BHD.
- The Terms shall apply to all Orders and/or Contracts made or to be made by us for the sale and supply of our products. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Perfect Companion (M) Sdn Bhd and you and serve to supersede any or all-preceding and contemporaneous agreements between us. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms and Conditions will be effective if in writing and signed by an authorised signatory of Perfect Companion (M) Sdn Bhd.
- You further acknowledge that, in entering into this Contract, you have not relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the us or implied anything said or written between you and us prior to the Terms and Conditions, except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions.